What should I do if I made a mistaken transaction?

Modified on Tue, 30 May 2023 at 11:31 AM

 If you have made a transaction mistakenly, you can call housing support to try to get it stopped. But if the transaction is already processed, there is little we can do. In such cases, it is best to reach out to the bank helpline and try to see if anything can be done. We will support you as and when needed, rest assured.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article